Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The love story

BLOG 1

The bell rings and I rush out of class because I can feel my face changing color. As I am rushing down the hallway I hear my best friend calling me. UGH!! Hank goodness some one I can tell everything to. “Girl what’s wrong with you? You runnin down the hallway, face flushed lookin like you jus seen a ghost.” She says as she tries to catch her breath. “No Keisha I did not jus see a ghost.” I tell her. “Oh yeah I forgot you jus had a class with Neeeeeekkkkoo.” I hate it when she says his name all sing songy like that. “Anyway why don’t you jus tell him you like him… I heard it through the grape vine that he likes you back.” Rekeisha say s being all country ghetto. “Girl what grape vine you been listenin to? You all these people at this school be gossippin and runnin dey mouth about stuff dey don’t know nothing about.” I say rolling my eyes. “ You know him and j-rock best friends. Dey tell each other everything and J-rock told me." "Told you what?" I ask. He told J-rock that he loves your accent and he think you cute,girl!" "Maybe he just want to be my friend." I say brushing away any possibility of Neko liking me. "See! There you go doubting your self again,Keyah! You know i hate it when you do that." Rekeisha says in her little whiney voice. "Okay okay" I say trying to calm her down.

No comments:

Post a Comment